Video, Pictures, and Music

Moderators: [DB] Admins, Senior Admins, Executive Admins

Like or not like?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:27 pm

I like this music
30%
I do NOT like this music
50%
I Bought a birthday card with the album to pretend it wasn't for me.
20%

Total votes: 10
[DB]Homestar
1LT
Flag: United States of America

Exit

Postby [DB]Homestar » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:44 am

Exit
Last edited by [DB]Homestar on Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
[DB]Homestar
1LT

Exit

Postby [DB]Homestar » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:39 am

Exit
0 x
[DB]Homestar
1LT

Re: Exit

Postby [DB]Homestar » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:24 pm

No sense in putting up with BS
Enough of that in real life.
I’m making my exit.
Take care.
0 x
HapKiDo
1LT

Postby HapKiDo » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:22 pm

Come Back HS, its just a video game ,You're a fixture in this community, take a break from it and come back
0 x
[DB]Homestar
1LT

Postby [DB]Homestar » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:10 am

HapKiDo wrote:Come Back HS, its just a video game ,You're a fixture in this community, take a break from it and come back

You are the best Hapkido!
I left abruptly because I feel the way things went in the game indicate I am the one with the problem.
So rather than debate something I cannot win I willfully chose to leave.
The only one that typically calls people out in game is usually Afterburn.
He is best suited for that job. He does it well! And is almost always right. Almost :)
Whether he is right or wrong I trust Afterburn
Jetsdude's bitching is so out of line and so often wrong I would have expected most others to tell him STFU and play or get out.
However others are not bothered by it or him so his bitching will continue... so I'm out.
If I had ability to temp ban players things would be different. I would have politely offered him to shut his yapper or be banned for 2 weeks.
I would nip it in the bud instead of letting it continue. IMHO Jetsdude lost his right to correct ANYONE when he chose long ago to be a self appointed dictator of right and wrong.
If a new player enters the game its reasonable for ANYONE to correct them politely. Jetsdude is strait up intolerable. Or, maybe that's just my opinion. So I'm out. I don't want to be around his negativity after a tough day.
Thanks for being a continuous support to me! You've always been a never ending life giver to the server!

Take good care!!!!
I will visit occasionally

Dean
0 x
Afterburn
COL

Postby Afterburn » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:33 pm

Homey,

I'm not sure what you mean by saying you are the one with the problem, but Hap is correct. It would be nice to see you back in the game. And I can admit I'm not always right when I call people out. Calling out DB tag wearers is not a pleasant thing to do. There are several facts involved when someone see's a player doing something wrong/being somewhere they should not be on a map. One fact is each player can see something a little different from one computer to another. Many times this is the case for little crap such as hip shooting. One big factor is some players are simply not honest. I won't say who has proven to fit that bill, but I will say you are not one of them.

Jetsdude's comes around but not nearly as often as in the past. I have noticed his belly aching has backed off a lot. You have to understand when a non tag wearing player see's us doing something wrong they bitch. Several players have been banned or simply left, and the majority of the bickering has left as well. As you may know our rules have become somewhat complicated. Trust me that's not by design or choice. Fact is far too many players have always bitched what they did wrong was not a posted rule. So over the years the rules have been further explained. Here is a sample. No spawn killing. To me, a 28 year veteran views that as I cannot kill a spawning player, pretty F ing simple. However there were many players and members they felt it was okay to snipe across the map. What they failed to acknowledge or agree on is they were camping spawn or a choke point very close to spawn. So the spawn rule had to be further explained. Our goal is to make game play as fair as possible and prevent some players from exploiting map layouts, not playing as a team member and only padding their own score.
0 x

Share This

Return to “Entertainment”