Awaiting Connection / registration issues

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: [DB] Admins, Senior Admins, Executive Admins

Bilko
1LT
Flag: United States of America

Awaiting Connection / registration issues

Postby Bilko » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:15 am

Since the server was moved it's becoming more and more difficult to log-in. Previously it took only a few seconds where now it can take up to 2 minutes before you can enter the game. Today I had to leave the server and come back three times before it would allow me in. If this continues we better not expect any new players joining us. I will assume they will wait for 15-30 seconds then give up. I know I'm not the only one because others have also complained. Can anything be done about this?

There is also other odd server behavior going on. B3 seems to drop out for no apparent reason and shot registration is getting inconsistent at best. I have a ping around 65-75 on most days so I know it’s not that. Today many of my direct shots did not register a kill even at close range. At one point I ended up with a score of 3/26. You all know I’m a better player than that. I’m not sure if all this is related but it sure is getting hard to play here.
1 x
[DB]Dirtyboy
1LT

Re: Awaiting Connection / registration issues

Postby [DB]Dirtyboy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:35 am

We are currently in a battle with gameservers. Tiger and I have worked very hard, with no avail in trying to fix this problem. I haven't wanted to say anything, but now that it is on the table I will, I am currently looking for another provider. After close to 9 years and they can not fix or refuse to, is really bothering me. Will keep everyone abreast of the problem.
1 x
[DB]Dirtyboy
1LT

Re: Awaiting Connection / registration issues

Postby [DB]Dirtyboy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:16 am

Maybe Tiger will see that he has a message and respond, lol.
1 x

Share This

Return to “General”